Bryn

My favourite food…..

by in Amazing Animals

Mmmm, I love food! I really, really, really do!

Sometimes it’s all I think about – I even dream about it. I just love a juicy earthworm, that’s wriggled out from a freshly-mown lawn. Or even better, some mealworms that the lady in Chestnut Avenue puts on her bird table every morning!

But, I’m not very, very fussy (although Bridget thinks I can be!) and love a strawberry or blackberry when they’re in season. I’m also very happy with the occasional spider or beetle – they go down a treat, it’s just a bit tricky trying to catch them sometimes.

Talking of the lady in Chestnut Avenue, sometimes she’ll pop left over cake on her bird table….. and a sweet treat like that is totally yummy.

What’s your favourite food? I’d love to know.
Bryn

Bryn

Chirp. Chirp. Bryn's the name. I just flew in one day and decided to stay. I haven't got time to sit around chatting - things to do you know. What I will say though is that I just love food so please drop some by. Oh and lists. I love a good list.

43 Responses to “My favourite food…..”

1. aneres

My favorite food is the poppadoms and dips that they serve at a Indian restaurant in a town i live near.Yuuuum!
    bye for now,aneres

• Sarah E Sarah E

I agree Aneres, poppadoms and dips are truly delicious aren’t they? I love spicy Indian food (not too spicy though!). I don’t think Bryn would agree though!

• Olivia

hey, Sarah E, I once went to an Indian restaurant and the food was hot + spicy. 🙁 I didn’t give it to Jasper because I knew he wouldn’t like it either. 🙁

2. aneres

Hi Sarah E. Thanks for replying to my comment.I have three cats who are sooooo cute!! Do you have any pets ?
    bye for now,Aneres.

• Sarah E Sarah E

Hi Aneres, yes I have three pets – Dougal my cockapoo dog, and two cats – Coco and Tom. I’m sure your cats are gorgeous! What are they called?

Are you a member of the Animal Action Club? If so, Dougal and I are pictured in the front of the magazine.

• bethany

HOW D YA GET N ICON?!!!Please say how!

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi Bethany. As our blog is quite new we don’t have icons for our visitors yet but we’re looking into it. Thanks for your great comments!

• cat

Sarah E
        I have two cats ones called topaz and the others ruby. Theyr’e adorable exept ruby doesnt like people she doesn’t know come to her house.

yours sincerly cat

3. bethany

I hv snt a letr to RSPCA abut injird wd pigeon. Heard bout it?

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi Bethany – I’m afraid we haven’t seen your letter about a wood pigeon here at Animal Action Park. Hopefully it will be with our lovely enquiries team who should get back to you. If you are worried about an injured animal in future you can ask an adult to call 0300 1234 999 for help.

4. aneres

Hi Sarah E.Yes, I am a member of’Animal Action’.I love reading the stories about
    your dog,he is soooooo cute!!! My cats three names are,tinky the mother cat,and the two kittens Mr.b.,the boy and Popsey,the girl.

bye for now,Aners

• Sarah E Sarah E

Ahh, I’m pleased you enjoy Dougal’s stories. Thanks Aneres 🙂
      I might write a whole book about Dougal’s adventures. What do you think? What does everyone else out there think?

Your kitties sound puuurrrrfect 😉

• Olivia

I think that’ll be great. 🙂

• Olivia

I love Dougal’s story’s too Sarah E. 😉

5. cat

and I LOVE smoky bacon crisps and also I love popadoms

6. Holly

My favourite food is Pizza or Sausages but I’m not sure if I like eating meat as it is from killed animals and that is really creul. I think everyone should become vegetarian!!

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi Holly. Sometimes eating meat can feel a bit strange if you love animals, but that doesn’t mean it’s cruel. If farmed animals are cared for properly they can have a good life. You might feel happier becoming a vegetarian but you can still help animals if you like eating meat. Buying products with the Freedom Food logo on them is a great way to help.

7. Chloe Austin Hawkins

My fave food is cookies or cake or bananess i don’t know my cat simba her fave food is chicken my other cat sooty likes ham

8. Chloe Austin Hawkins

Also my cat sooty is 12 years old so that makes us sisters
    my cat simba is my uncles cat ,he gave her to us, is 9 so she is our cousin is that right????

• Sarah E Sarah E

Hi Chloe, thanks for your comments! Sooty and Simba sound great!
      Dogs can be a little gross at times and eat other animals’ poop. For some reason they find it really tasty! We should try and stop our dogs from eating poop because it can’t be good for them. If you are worried though, please contact your vet. I hope that helps Chloe.

• Chloe Austin Hawkins

Thank You Sarah!

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi Chloe. We’re working hard to try and get icons for everyone that leaves a comment. Please come back to check, hopefully it won’t be long!

9. kathleen speight

my favourite food is ice cream and chicken kebabs

10. Isabelle la barbera

my favorite food is carbonara pasta and i also like pesto, i have a cat called ollie, who is 18 in ‘human years’ and he is still really cute. also i really like the new prizes for the competitions and wright on.

11. Sophia (I'm a cat)

I like cat treats with cat treats on top.

12. Freya

My fave foods are
    Sweets
    Pizza
    Chocolate
    Chips!(especially with ketchup!!)
    😛

Hehe, that sounds horrible! I think Freya means chips with ketchup 🙂

• Olivia

hi Sarah K I just figured out that he means chips with ketchup. I’m such an idiot aren’t I.

• Freya