Dave

Penguin puzzlers

by in Fun things to do

I love penguins!

They are so funny – they have wings but they don’t fly! And they are great swimmers. I like swimming too but I’m nowhere near as good as them. And they slide on the snow on their bellies – that looks like so much fun!

Anyway I was digging around trying to find something fun to do when I came across some puzzles with penguins ALL OVER! I’m going to have a go at them now. There are three puzzles to do, which you can download in the attachment below.

Have fun – I will!

Dave

Dave

Woof! I'm Dave and I just love life! Balls, running, eating, sleeping, playing, humans, boxes, sand, trees - well everything! My first owners left me but when I came to live in the Park things really turned around. You'll find me sniffing around the competitions and activities cos I love anything fun πŸ™‚

Attachments

Total Attachments: 2

42 Responses to “Penguin puzzlers”

1. Chloe Austin Hawkins

I Love Penguins Too They Are Really Cute

2. jenni wilkinson i luv animal action

this game is awsome!!!

3. hannah

aah i watched a film called snow babies and the penguins are super cute

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi Hannah, I watched that too! It was brilliant wasn’t it? Did you see the baby penguin get lost and ALL of the mummies chased after him – yikes. I thought he’d get squashed! Phew, he was ok.

• Anonymous

Did you watch spy in the huddle penguins ? It was fantastic it followed the baby penguins grow up ! And I loved the baby cam

I’m sure Dave would have watched it – penguins are his favourite thing!

• Dave Dave

Did someone say ‘penguins’? I LOVE penguins. They are the best and funniest things I’ve ever seen.

• Emily beaney

I know right they are so cute and huggable

• Kitty

I LOVE penguins especially babies

4. ....

Penguins are really sweet, they’re like a mammal/bird!!

5. Antonia pears and Gabriel pears

There so lovely but not my favourite

6. Hannah

ilove watching animal planet and im mad about penguins

• Sarah K Sarah J

Hi conniemaguire218, I’m sure it is very upsetting to see your cats fight. Have you had a look at Ali’s tips on looking after pet cats? It might give you some ideas. Here’s a good one: if you have cats that are not friends, you should provide enough extra toys, beds, hiding places and space so they don’t have to share. Just keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t badly injure each other. Good luck!

• Izzy May L

Hi conniemaguire218

I’ve got a cat aswell and most of the time there is another cat in our garden and sometimes our cat goes to try and shoo the other cat away and sometimes, but not reagally it ends in a fight.
      My adivce is to put their beds in different places like one at the other end of the room than the other. You might want to try playing with them seprately and then slowly start to introduce them to each other in play mode so they see themselves not as enemies but BFF’s.

7. Faye cleaver

I have watched spy in the huddle penguins its amazing watching all the funny penguins grow up ! I love chick cam ! Has any one else seen it ?

Hi Faye – I’ve been watching it too. The baby penguins are lovely, aren’t they?

8. Bethan

I love cute fluffy penguins!
    Really I love them all!
    : )

9. Emily beaney

Sarah j
    What is your favrioute animal is it the penguin πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Hi Emily, that’s a really hard question for me. I like all sorts of animals! Hmmm – I had five adorable pet rats so fancy rats are one of my favourites. In the natural world I think lions and tigers are amazing to watch. I will think about it a bit more and let you know!

• bethany

i have three cats, seven chickens and one goldfish

10. bethany

penguins should win a medal for there fantastic swimming

11. Izzy May L

I like penguins and the way they swim and it is funny when they slide on their tummies and then get up again and waddle. Baby penguins are especially cute!