Dave

Hooray – we’ve got games!

by in Fun things to do

I am really excited.

Finally, some games in the Park. Three really cool games, in fact, made especially for us. Look what we’ve got.

Animal mix-up

This is a good one. There are pictures of animals – very important – but they’re all jumbled up! You have to slide the tiles around to fix it so you can see the picture properly.

Park pairs

You need a good memory for this one! The gang and I have all been photocopied – eek – so there’s two of each of us around. You have to turn over the cards, two at a time, and try and come up with a pair. Keep going until all of us have been matched up.

Hungry Bryn

Bryn has a great time in this game. He gets to fly around collecting lovely worms and strawberries for himself, and points for you. You need a steady hand to keep him under control and watch out, there’s danger! How far can you get?

I hope you enjoy these games as much as I did. You can click on the links above or there’s a big Games button in the menu down the right hand side. Right, I’m going off to play them all again – I still haven’t finished Animal mix-up!

Dave

Dave

Woof! I'm Dave and I just love life! Balls, running, eating, sleeping, playing, humans, boxes, sand, trees - well everything! My first owners left me but when I came to live in the Park things really turned around. You'll find me sniffing around the competitions and activities cos I love anything fun 🙂

48 Responses to “Hooray – we’ve got games!”

1. Kate

i have played the games, they are amazing, i like hungry bryn the best however they are all really good!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

😮 That’s great news Kate, thanks for letting us know!

You can get to the games here. But for next time you can get to the games by clicking on the Games button on the right side of the Park, can you see it underneath the picture of the magazine? Once you’re on the games page just click on the image of the game you want to play!

2. Emily beaney

RSPCA is ausome I just turned twelve and can’t decide whether to stay in animal action or join animal life your the best RSPCA

I didn’t know we had games, but we found out. 🙂

• Jay-Sea Jay-Sea

I think it’s great too! Have you completed any yet? It’s really hard!

• Olivia

Hi Jay-Sea agree, its a good game but very hard!

4. Bryn Bryn

Hooray! You all definitely need to play my game Hungry Bryn. I get to fly around collecting my favourite thing. FOOD! Hahahahaha 😀

• Olivia

its a great game Bryn, I love helping you (in the game) to eat the worms even if you hit air balloons you fall upside-down in the grass. 😉

• Andrex (I'm a pup)

I like food too, I’m so glad that someone finally agrees with me about eating food. 🙂

5. Anonymous

i like hungryy bryn the best its great i got to 13250 points

• Olivia

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GOOD, I ONLY GOT 2500 POINTS YOU’VE GOT LOADS MORE THEN I HAVE, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

• Olivia

your lucky BFF (Best Furry Friend) 😉 I love it but not very good.

Hi Frankie, we would love to be able to do some ipad games. We’ll definitely keep it in mind! What do you think of the games we’ve got at the moment?

6. hannah

animal action is so fab i love hungry bryn and park pairs but how do you play the animal mix up game

Hi hannah, thanks for giving us such good news 🙂 I’m so pleased you’ve been enjoying our games! Hmm, Animal mix-up is a bit tricky to master but all you have to do to play is click on a piece of the puzzle that you want to move into the white space. You can only move a piece that’s next to a white space though! Keep going until you’ve completed the picture. Good luck!

I love the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jasper (I'm a dog)

Park pairs is very good but
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I love dogs

Jasper says “Woof” which means “I can’t help being mad and impaitent sometimes I’m so mad that my fur turneds into an angry red coulour” i think I prefer it soft and black.

9. ciara tilley

The games look great but when i click on them it won’t let me play on the game, why is that?