Dave

Poll results: top spare time activities

by in Fun things to do

I think spare time is one of the best times there is.

So I did a poll to find out what you do with yours!

Top of the bunch

You lot absolutely love, best of all, to play with your pets! Hurray – I don’t think I could have asked for a better outcome.

Your second favourite thing to do is read. That’s a pretty good one – I’m not very good at reading but I love a good story. What sort of things do you read? Let us know in the comments below!

And your third favourite thing is horse riding! I’ve definitely never done that but it does look like fun. I think Sarah E is quite keen on that.

And the rest

Art and crafts, seeing friends, playing computer games, and going online were all pretty popular too. Why not let us know below a bit more about what you like to do in your spare time?

Dave

Dave

Woof! I'm Dave and I just love life! Balls, running, eating, sleeping, playing, humans, boxes, sand, trees - well everything! My first owners left me but when I came to live in the Park things really turned around. You'll find me sniffing around the competitions and activities cos I love anything fun 🙂

46 Responses to “Poll results: top spare time activities”

1. Alice

I love horse-riding! The books I read are series called animal ark and series called puppy patrol(my top books)I also love playng with my pets

• lauren 11 :p

I have my own horse and I love too horse ride I’m planning to take my horse sometime to a show I read animal ark too.

• rebecca

i also love riding and i nearly have the entire puppy patrol series and same with animal ark

• Alice

what awesome!can you tell me what perfect puppy is about?

• Alice

hi rebecca-reallly coooool 🙂

• Alice

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

• Adelle

Animal ark is cool but it does get a bit boring at times don’t you think?

• Alice

Hi Adele- I say puppy patrols are waaaaay better than animal ark why not read them

• Bethany

I read animal ark to they are so cool arent they.

2. Constance knighton

I want to volunteer but I’m not old a enough I am 11 and I absolutely love animals my plan is to open my own animal sanctuary and rescue animals.

• Adelle

That sounds like a really cool idea I kind of want to do that too (that is when I’m older.)

I want to go horse riding lessons but my mum doesn’t know anyone who does it. 🙁 Anyway to say what this part of the blog is for- I like reading, writing on this blog, playing computer games, playing pranks and playing with my pets.

• Sasha

I used to go horse riding,but in the summer hols my mum said I should have a break, and then I ended up never going again. It depends on where you live to where you can go horse riding; try looking on google maps for horse riding and try to find the one nearest to you.

4. Sienna miles

It is so cool I wish I could be on the show

5. Daisy

In my spare time I like to play with my little brother, play with my dog, do arts and crafts , sometimes I read, do research on the computer and as I am writing a story I do some of that. 😉

6. lauren 11 :p

I spend most of my time seeing my ponies but as I have a broken foot its harder than u think 🙂

7. Molly

i love playing around with my pets. I have 3 chickens 2 guina pigs, 1 rabbit and lots of fish. i also love reading, the book i am reading at the moment is sky halk by gill lewis.

8. poppy

In my spare time im cleaning out my hamster and inventing things.

9. zahrah

I love reading.right now I’m reading Harry Potter.I also play with my cat Honey.My cat spends most of the time outside.Does that mean she doesn’t like us.I checked and were not doing anything wrong.

10. xHannahx

I love the Michael Morpurgo books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the animal ones

11. Bethany

I love to read my animal action magazine’s in my spare time and I love to give my cat Bumble a big hug to.

12. Horsedogpony

I looove horse riding! I go to pony club does anyone else