Helen

Fox found napping on microwave!

by in News
5.00 avg. rating (92% score) - 1 vote

A London family had a surprise one morning recently when they went into their kitchen to find this fox asleep on their microwave!

The homeowner said: “My daughter found him first and called up to me. I couldn’t believe it when I saw him curled up there! He must have crawled under our garden gate and got through the cat flap!

Quite a mess

“A couple of my plants were smashed and there was mud everywhere!

“He opened one eye when we put the light on, but he didn’t move. We could tell there was something wrong so we called the RSPCA.”

RSPCA Inspector Phil Norman collected the fox and took him to our animal hospital in Putney, where vets checked him over and monitored him.

Quick recovery

He seemed very weak and lethargic at first but soon perked up and staff could find nothing wrong with him!

One of the RSPCA staff said: “Fortunately he was quite healthy with a beautiful fluffy coat, so after a thorough check over we released him back to the area where he was found. Good luck Mr. Fox!”

Leave a Reply