bird


Helen

Parakeet visits Cardiff hospital kitchen!

by in News
0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

RSPCA Cymru was alerted after this parakeet flew into a kitchen at Ronald McDonald House Charities at the University Hospital of Wales – called Heath Hospital locally – one afternoon last week.

The bird was safely captured and we went

Helen

Flappy ending!

by in News
4.50 avg. rating (88% score) - 2 votes

RSPCA free starling stuck in manhole cover Star2

This little wild bird ended up in a flap after getting stuck in a manhole cover in Cumbria! The RSPCA was alerted by someone who had spotted the poor starling in a spot

Christine

Tweezy does it!

by in News
4.50 avg. rating (88% score) - 2 votes

RSPCA to the rescue!

A juvenile jackdaw has been saved by RSPCA vets after he swallowed a pair of TWEEZERS!

He was rushed to RSPCA Stapeley Grange Wildlife Centre in Cheshire after he ate the small metal tongs and